After Roger Waters

 Ask your doctor

If this medicine

Is right

For you

 

Ask your doctor

To take away

The pills

The bandaids

The weakness

 

All your doctors

Are without a clue

All your doctors

have all your money

 

But that's not what we want back

 

I don't want it back


School is evil

Politics is evil

TV is evil

Choosing sides is evil

Segragating is evil

People are evil

 

Roger that, Roger

 

I won't choose sides

Houston, we have a problem,

The churches are wrong

They've missed the mark

They're hiding under desks

 

I won't die on their hills

their hills, landfills of pharisaical leftovers

I won't die on any person's hill

Any more

 

Only one thing has been asked of us

Believe

 

I believe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Costume Party

Hello

untitled